Vhaaaaat?...you don't believe my tale?
Mietek is a Polish Jew from the Warsaw Ghetto.
As a teenager during World War II, Grocher claims he survived nine (9) concentration camps including Buchenwald and Majdanek, and that he was the only member of his family to survive.
In 1943 at the age of 16, Mietek says he was at Majdanek and was scheduled to go to the gas chamber.
How did he survive? A miracle of course!
While in line to go to the gassum chamber, Mietek was terrified, and instinctively started to move backwards.
Luckily, a guard was distracted while talking to someone, and Mietek managed to slip away and find his parents in the camp.
The evil Germans then just flat out forgot to gas Mietek after that!
Since the end of the war he has lived in Västerås, Sweden and traveled around to Swedish schools giving speeches about the events of the Holocaust™. 
Article from Swedish newspaper Östgöta-Correspondenten: "Mietek Grocher managed to escape from the gas chamber"
Note: use http://www.archive.org/ to find article if original link no longer works
- Anita Schorr's Holocaust® Tale - Escaped Auschwitz gassum chamber by slipping into latrine unnoticed
- Samuel Pisar's holo fairytale - Survived 3 "death" camps - Escaped gas chamber by claiming he "was there only to wash the floor"
- Katalin Weinberger's HolyCo$t tale- Saved life of her sister by "burying her in ground for 30 days with a pipe sticking up through soil to breathe"
- Max Edelman's sad Holocaust™ tale: "Blind Jew in a Death Camp" - Miraculously survived 8 days without water, escaped being holocausted though blind
- Leon Litvack's tale - "Second generation holocaust survivor" says his momma escaped Auschwitz gas chamber twice by climbing out a window